How it all started...
Many Christian can be heard saying “we are blessed to be a blessing.” With a lot of people that blessing stops at the collection plate in the church on Sunday or Wednesday. Not with Rising Hope Ministries! It is about moving beyond the mechanics of religion and push forward with a relationship with Christ. What does this mean? It means that we do not just hold worship services on Sunday and Bible study on Wednesday, we go further than that. We want to make a fresh Word of the Lord available every day in every aspect of your life.
It is more than telling you everything that you are doing is wrong, it more than just saying that Jesus Christ died for your sins. The philosophy of Rising Hope Ministries executive ministers’ staff is “Live it then teach it and/or preach it” We will only teach or preach on the experiences of our owns lives. The ministers of Rising Hope Ministries are not perfect and have made some mistakes in the past and the true and honest testimonies of the ministers have shaped their doctrine. If God has taken a minister from prison and open doors that would otherwise be closed. Would God not do it for you? The ministers of Rising Hope Ministries understand that they are not better than anyone else but that “they are blessed to be a blessing” So they take the time to help you overcome the pains and the rejections of the past with the Word of God.
Do not let your past mistakes keep you from the blessings of God anymore! In fact, use your past mistakes as a tool to help you establish a relationship with God and to live life in excellence and move into the greatness that God has called you to! Rising Hope Ministries is dedicated to helping you take that journey of self-discovery without judgment just the love of Christ and understanding.
Articles Of Faith
- We Believe in the trinity of God. God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God the father. We believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for the sins of the world. After three days. He was resurrected with all power. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God and that is in infallible, written by fallible men.
- We believe in the order to receive salvation, we must have faith in the one and only living God, we must confess our sin, we must be repent toward or Sins, We must consistently study the Word of God.
- We believe that we can receive forgiveness for our sins.
- We believe as followers of Jesus Christ we have obtained eternal life.
- We believe in the power of prayer.
- We believe that we should strive to produce and display the fruit of the spirit at all times. The fruits of the Spirit are Love, Joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
We believe that marriage between one man and one woman was established by God the father
Rising Hope Ministries Inc. is a non-profit religious organization, whose purpose is about putting into action the Gospel of Our Lord Christ Jesus in the lives of the lost generation and to the forgotten people. We at Rising Hope Ministries realize that is a broad statement, however, our focus will be in three main areas. Our first focus will be on Hope. Life happens, when good things happen we tend to dream big and walk with our head held high. When life knocks us down we become afraid to dream we just try to get to the end of the day without falling apart. Our head held down in hopes that no one will notice us. The Ministers of Rising Hope Ministries have been through some of life’s toughest moments, they want to share their testimony so that you can have hope. You may not have had it as rough as them and if God has brought them through God will bring you through as well. Second, we will focus on encouragement. We want to encourage you to dream again. Although we have made mistakes and these mistakes have made life a little more difficult. Our dreams are still possible. We cannot achieve our dreams on our own efforts. We have a savior who bore a cross so that we can achieve our dreams. Third, we will focus on empowerment. There is no need to hope, or encourage if you are not willing to try! If you fall one hundred times we will encourage you to get up one hundred and one times. You must get up that hundred and one time. Failure only wins if you give up. Learn from each fall and get up again and again. You are not dead! allow God’s strength to empower you to get up again. To achieve the greatness within you, you must not give up.