- To repair or restore a past relationship(s)
- To have healthier and more meaningful relationships
- To identify unhealthy and toxic relationships
- Do not place yourself in danger or try to rekindle an unsafe, unhealthy relationship.
- This must be a relationship that was important to you.
- Be honest with yourself and with the other person.
- You must be sincere and genuinely want to repair the relationship.
- You must make an earnest attempt to repair the relationship.
- Accept and respect the other person’s decision.
- Do not force yourself or your will onto the other person.
- Be prepared to accept rejection.
Start Date: 12/20/2020
End Date: 2/20/2021
Although these are the dates of the official challenge, restoring relationships can—and should—be a lifetime pursuit.
If you wish to take part in this challenge, however, you are allowed 60 days from your registration date. The last day to register will be February 20, 2021. Anyone registering on the last day will still have 60 days to complete the challenge.
We encourage you to accept this challenge even after our closing date. We believe that pursuing healthier relationships is a life-changing process.
You are not required to register to take part in the challenge. However, by registering, you will be able to access some additional resources, such as life coaching services and much more. We also encourage you to journal your journey. By registering, you will be given a private link that will allow you to write in a journal electronically. All your information will be kept private.